Rubex - How to automatically apply a template. Follow
How to automatically apply a template to new drawers/folders
This guide will walk you through the steps required to make templates automatically apply to new drawers and folders that are created.
- Click on the Cabinet that you want to automatically apply a template to.
- Click on the bell icon at the far right of the screen to navigate to the Automation menu.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon in the top right to add a new automation.
- Under “Action” click the dropdown menu and select the option “Apply Template.”
- Click on the “Select Template” button to bring up a menu of templates to choose from.
- Choose a template that you would like to apply to new Drawers in the Cabinet. In our example, we have chosen the template “New Folders” which was created to include the folders named “2021,” “2022,” and “2023” in newly created Drawers.
- Once you see that your template has been selected, click the “Save” button to save the newly created automation.
- Create a new Drawer in the selected Cabinet to test the automation that you just set up. As you can see in our example, the new Drawer, “Test Drawer,” automatically has the three folders that were created in the template applied when the drawer was created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.