The Rubex desktop application is available for MacOS Big Sur 11 and newer. To download the application on to your MacBook, or Apple iMac Computer please complete the following:
1. Log into Rubex account.efilecabinet.net - You will find the download the desktop
application in the upper right hand corner next to the ‘Search’ box. Once you click the
download icon, your browser will download the install package.
2. In chrome you will see the package download in the bottom left corner. Click on open
once the download is complete.
3. Move the Rubex icon logo to the Applications folder
4. You will have a pop up that you will need to agree or OK
5. You will need to open your System Preferences and click on Security and Privacy.
6. With in the Security and Privacy Settings, make sure you click on the General tab. At
the bottom you will Allow apps downloaded from: App Store and Identified developers -
Open Anyways. Click on Open Anyway - This will then open the Rubex Desktop app to
log into. You may have to click the lock in the bottom left corner to allow you to click on
7. Once you have been able to open the Rubex desktop application, you will be able to log
in with your username and password to Rubex. I would recommend that you also pin
the application to the Dock. That way it will be accessible.
For Windows machines, please see: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039743931-Rubex-Installing-the-Rubex-Desktop-App
PDF Version is attached