Rubex - How to Edit Item Permissions Follow
Permissions are another name for Security, where you can specify which users have what permissions on or visibility to an item.
To Edit existing permissions on an item (Account Workspace/Cabinet/Drawer/Folder/File) perform the following steps.
- Select the item in the left or center pane of the screen.
- Click the "Permissions" button on the far right pane of the screen.
- The Current permissions will be available here
- To edit the displayed permissions, click the "Edit" icon
- you can now edit the basic permissions by checking or un-checking the boxes under the corresponding permission column. For Advanced permissions, click the "view" button
- Configure the permissions for this item
- Search for, or enter the username for which permissions should be applied.
- Select the proper permissions
- Select an inheritance Behavior
- Click "Save"
For more information on the different permission types, please see: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038355891-Rubex-Permissions-Read-Write-Delete-Admin-What-do-they-indicate-
Please sign in to leave a comment.