Permissions are another name for Security, where you can specify which users have what permissions on or visibility to an item.
To Edit existing permissions on an item (Account Workspace/Cabinet/Drawer/Folder/File) perform the following steps.
- Select the item in the left or center pane of the screen.
- Click the "Permissions" button on the far right pane of the screen.
- The Current permissions will be available here
- To edit the displayed permissions, click the "Edit" icon
- you can now edit the basic permissions by checking or un-checking the boxes under the corresponding permission column. For Advanced permissions, click the "view" button
- Configure the permissions for this item
- Search for, or enter the username for which permissions should be applied.
- Select the proper permissions
- Select an inheritance Behavior
- Click "Save"
For more information on the different permission types, please see: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038355891-Rubex-Permissions-Read-Write-Delete-Admin-What-do-they-indicate-