Rubex allows you to download entire folders or drawers directly to your machine. You can use this to export drawers, folders, subfolders, or documents at will from either the Rubex Desktop application or https://account.efilecabinet.net
To download a container stored in Rubex please do the following:
- Select the drawer, folder, or subfolder that you would like to download.
- Right-click that container.
- Choose the option ‘Download’.
- In the ‘Download Selection’ window that pops up click ‘Download’.
- A zipped folder label ‘eFileCabinet.zip’ will download to your computer.
- Open the zipped folder to access the downloaded folder.