1. Download the correct ZIP file below for your system:
- eFileCabinet Desktop - Printer & Scanner Fix for Windows 10 64-bit (for most systems)
- eFileCabinet Desktop - Printer & Scanner Fix for Windows 10 32-bit (for some older systems)
2. Extract the files from the ZIP file (by default, right-click and "Extract All...").
3. The extracted folder will contain 2 files. Run them (by double-clicking) in the order indicated in the file names. (i.e. Double-click on the file with "Run 1st" in its name first.) Accept any prompts that pop up when running the files (Select "Yes" or "OK"). (Note: If any part of this step fails, you may need to log into the workstation as an administrator.)
4. The second file will open a window with white text on a black background. The bottom line will read "Press enter to close...". Just press Enter on your keyboard to close that window.
5. Test storing something into eFileCabinet. If you're still having issues, start a chat with us, and one of our technicians will help to resolve your issue.
(Chat available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Mountain Time)