If, after creating a new drawer or folder, you are unable to search for it, but you are able to browse the cabinet tree on the left side of the screen and find it, perform the following troubleshooting steps -
1. Check the Indexing queue from the Administrator tab.
There are probably items in the queue, which is why you are unable to search.
2. Go the the Server computer.
3. Click on Start. In the "Run" field, type "Services.msc". In Windows 10, click the start menu, and type "services." And click on the application shown:
4. Once it opens, find the eFileCabinet Indexing Service and ensure that it is Started. To start it, right click on it and select "Start."
5. Go back to the Indexing queue and verify that the total number of items is decreasing.
The number of items in the queue will refresh after every 100 items indexed but you must click the refresh button for the new number of items in the queue to be updated.